Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I GET LIFTED...

Shout outs to The Green Brothers (Claude 9 & DJ Bern One) and the rest of Dove Ink Records! They'll never let you down when it comes to consistently droppin' that quality hip hop.

Photobucket

I introduced you to DJ InForm aka DJ Bern One at the end of last month. If you missed the post that I speak of, I suggest scrolling down and catchin' up. "The Cutting Room" has been on repeat over here at Superlungs. If you already checked out the record, be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think of it.

When DJ Bern One on the beats teams up with Claude 9 aka Aaron Evans aka Eyamme on the mic, they bring you The Green Brothers, a jazzy hip hop duo, a collaboration that stems from Bern in Columbus, OH to Claude in San Diego, CA.

This is the self titled single from, "I Get Lifted", the 2nd full length album from, The Green Brothers, set for release late September on Dove Ink Records...

Here is their latest single, "I Get Lifted", available for stream or download.

Photobucket


Photobucket

"They're that into weed." -High Times Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment