Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sucka DJ's Catchin' Heart Attacks...


Even though I was born in Cleveland, OH, I spent a lot of time in Columbus, OH. The hip hop scene in Bustown is on point and I was blessed to see a lot of the emcees and DJ's perform on a weekly basis. So, that said, I'll be postin' a lot of material from my peoples back in Ohio that are doin' their thing.


Photobucket

DJ InForm aka DJ Bern One (of The Green Brothers) is a DJ/producer out of Columbus, OH on Dove Ink Records. He is affiliated with groups such as The Green Brothers (Columbus, OH & San Diego, CA) (myspace.com/thegreenbrothers), Chicken Hawk Bird Getters (Columbus, OH) (myspace.com/chickenhawkbirdgetters), Private Pile/Street Gumbo (New Orleans, LA) (myspace.com/theprivatepile), and Ol Scandalous (Columbus, OH) (myspace.com/olscandalous). He's currently workin' on a new mixtape, the new Green Brothers record, "I Get Lifted", and some other projects that will surface in the near future. I will keep you posted.


Photobucket


In the meantime, I highly suggest pickin' up his latest record, "The Cutting Room". You can download it for free (pay if you like) here... http://djinform.bandcamp.com

Never doubt what I bring to your eyes and ears, people. I only come with the quality hip hop. Until next time... enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment